Sunday, November 27, 2011

How the little man has grown

We got Eric's 6th pair of earmolds recently.  Yes, 6 pairs in less than 6 months.  Some have lasted over a month and others have been almost too small the day we received them! 

Whenever they seem too small, we have to take Eric to visit his audiologist (another one of the people we love!) so she can make the ear impressions.  It takes about two weeks for us to get them.  They come in little plastic bags wtih a sticker dating them.  I have kept them all and have written the date range they were worn on each of them. A little silly I guess, because I'm not sure what I'll do with them.  But today I'm showing off comparison pictures!  This is his right mold that was made before he was 2 months old and the current mold that he's wearing now. 

And this is how he looked then and now wearing them!  If you are wondering, the string is just a holder so they don't get lost when they fall off.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment