Friday, April 13, 2012

Surgery Time!!

Wow - CI surgery is in two days! Monday morning at 8:30. I can't believe we have finally made it. Just like all things related to your kids, time flies by! Wasn't I just pregnant yesterday?!

This is SO exciting for our whole family. I'm starting to get a little nervous but overall have no worries. I think we have everything set up. My mom is coming from MI to help out, which will be fun!

We would like to thank everyone for their support, and ask for continued prayers for a successful surgery and quick healing.

1 comment:

  1. Larry L. MusselmanApril 14, 2012 at 9:02 AM

    Wish I could be there but implementing a new computer system at work, and going live on Monday. My thought are with you and yours and I'm sure that your mom will keep me informed. Let me know when they are going to turn them on, I might be able to sneak out for a couple of days. Luv Ya Dad

    ReplyDelete