Tuesday, March 6, 2012

We are on the schedule

Finally! I can finally say we are on the surgery schedule.  It has been less than a month since my last post and I'm pretty shocked by that. I have called the insurance company so many times, and exchanged countless emails with multiple hospital staff members. It has felt like forever.  And on Friday, roughly two hours after hanging up with the insurance comany, emailing the hospital yet again, and honestly feeling pretty unhappy, they called and said we were APPROVED!!!

Unfortunately, we lost our opportunity for surgery in April.  So May 16th it is.  How exciting!

We are also starting with a sign language teacher this week! It was supposed to be last week, but she had to cancel.  She will be teaching us pretty much whatever we ask for.  Exactly what we need to fill on the gaps of what we already know.  Which thanks to Eric's recent IFSP tests, we know 133 of the 400 signs I assume they think are the most common.  Not bad I think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment